Sonet
The
Feeling Never Die
(Dessy
Indry Yana)
Any time has
passed and the night has stand
The rain that follow my heart who in sad
And do not know to whom i should to mad
Remember your promise that never end
Until this moment i want be your friend
Oh god, what did happen now to my head
Until i done awear was that he dead
I really want to enter his heaven
And i never want came back in the world
I want to fly together with you dear
To rich my expectation the dreams gold
My feeling for you always stand in here
What will i do, why did happen oh god
This is my feeling which never weak here.
The rain that follow my heart who in sad
And do not know to whom i should to mad
Remember your promise that never end
Until this moment i want be your friend
Oh god, what did happen now to my head
Until i done awear was that he dead
I really want to enter his heaven
And i never want came back in the world
I want to fly together with you dear
To rich my expectation the dreams gold
My feeling for you always stand in here
What will i do, why did happen oh god
This is my feeling which never weak here.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar